I was holding off on deciding whether to cancel or not. The severe thunderstorm warning is still in effect, with heavy rains looming. We will meet again on Saturday. Early risers wanting to do 10-15km will meet at 6:30am and those of you wanting more sleep or shorter distances will head out at 8am. I may not be here to see you off!! Enjoy your “rest” night!